
Love you girls, sister's in Christ!!!
Saturday was just a calm day at home with the family, did some chores around the house and then went out to dinner which was nice!
And today we went to York's Wild Animal Kingdom because it was a friends birthday so that was a lot of fun! Now I am home practicing some guitar and getting ready for some more friends of ours coming over for dinner haha So this weekend has been filled of fellowship with friends : ) I hope your weekend has been great too : )
Well this is random but that's why my blog is called "Random" Rands haha I can't stop eating these candies called Nerds haha yes they are the best candy ever...They are the Tiny, Tangy, Crunchy Candy and you can't help but love them haha

I was curious on finding out how these delicious candis were invented so I looked it up > Nerds were introduced before 1983 by a man named Petronilo Hernandez who worked at the factory making jawbreakers and various other candies, when he decided to use the remainings of the candy pieces and coat them with a sweet flavor, and later put them up for sale. This was tested, and was a success.
HAHA Well I feel like a nerd bloggin about candy but they are right in front of me so I thought I would share how much I enjoy eating them...if you have never tried some which I hope that is not true...then I urge you to go try some as soon as possible...
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment