Monday, August 25, 2008

I Will Rise

Hello well I just figured out how to post videos on here and I am so excited because I have so many videos in the near future I want to share! But I thought it would be great to share this one of Chris Tomlin talking about his new song "I Will Rise" I have been blessed to be able to hear the whole song before it has even been releases yet and it is one of my new favorite songs from him...The words are just so powerful, I posted them below please read them if you have the chance! I find this song to be so encouraging and I must say the song has brought me to tears because the message is so great! So if you have time to watch the video that's great. Enjoy it!




Verse 1:
There's a peace i've come to know
though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an echo in my soul
I can sing, It is well
Pre-Chorus:
Jesus, has overcome
and the grave is overwelmed
The victory is won
he is risen from the dead

Chorus:
And I Will Rise when he calls my name
No more sorrow,No more pain
I Will Rise,on Eagle's wings
Before my God fall on my kness,and rise
I Will Rise

Verse:2
There's a day that's drawing near
when the darkness breaks to light
and the shadow's disappear
and my faith shall be my eye's


Okay so when I listened to these words and read them I was just so blessed, I especially love the verse "my faith shall be my eye's" that verse really made me think...
Well I just wanted to share the lyrics and this video!
Chris's new album Hello Love comes out in 8 days : ) September 2nd!!
Miranda

No comments: