Hello everyone
I thought I would start using the good old blogger again, I miss it! I have been using Xanga but I think I like blogger better so I am going to try to use this one more!! As you can see my blog is called Random Randz...
Rands has been my nickname for as long as I can remember and I thought "hey I am a very Random person sometimes and it sounds good with Rands, so Random Rand(z) with a z looked good to me haha. On this new blog I will try to post new things as often as I can, some things will be very random, and some things more serious...But hopefully my blog posts with either make you laugh, brighten your day or give you something to think about, or even teach you something new haha I am really looking forward to using this new blog!
I hope you enjoy reading...
Miranda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Miranda!
good to see you back on blogger!
thanks for the info on the new ct song
hugs & blessings~
Kimmer :)
Hey Rands, bomin' idea girl :)
I'll be back to visit you
Blue
Post a Comment